Applications must be submitted to a review panel by representatives of the partner university’s technology transfer team via their Northern Accelerator project lead. Please speak to your technology transfer team in the first instance.
Whilst not prescriptive, it is recommended that each application should cover:
- A summary of the opportunity
- Market potential and route to market
- Commercial readiness (timeline to market)
- Impact potential
- Intellectual property (and licensing) position
- Investment position
- Business planning and management requirements
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the review panel and reminders will be circulated shortly before each panel. If there is an urgent need to progress an application between review panel dates it will be possible to have applications reviewed offline.